Monday, January 18, 2010

How well does the rampant rabbit platinum plus work?

I am thinking about buying the platinum plus and want to know if I am wasting my money.How well does the rampant rabbit platinum plus work?
I don't think there is much difference between the Rabbits. I don't know the Platinum Plus in particular, but the design of all the Rabbits is about the same, and they definitely work. Oh, my, yes they do. :-)How well does the rampant rabbit platinum plus work?
I went and looked it up, and saw it was going for around 90 bucks. But I can't seem to find any reviews, which isn't abnormal given that it was a summer launch exclusive to one retailer. Unless, of course, you have a different rabbit of the same name.





Relative to the functions offered and the intricacy of the sex toy, I'm guessing that you'll get an average rabbit out of it. The trouble with rabbits is that ';average'; can cover a range of issues. Not enough power, poor construction, fragile components, or any other number of issues can come into play.





The main thing for me at that price point is what material components does it incorporate? I seriously doubt you'll be getting medical grade silicone, but if it is made of medical grade silicone, buy it, because a worst case scenario is that you'll have an awesomely unique dildo if it breaks down on you.





But if it isn't, then you can get a comparably efficient rabbit at a far lower price point. If it is jelly, Phthalate filled plastic or rubber, or porous material, you're going to want to cover it with a condom either way when you use it, so why not save some money, right?





I'd say to ask what it's made of and then shop for lower price point alternatives unless they do a 50% off sale. Good luck with your shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment