Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How do you get rid of rabbit poop in grass?

There are hundreds of little rabbit poops in my grass that my dog loves to eat. I didn't mind at first, but I'm getting sick of her smelling and having rabbit poop stuck in her teeth. I've tried getting her to stop, but that's not going to happen. It would take days to get rid of all of this poop since it's in a large grass area, so cleaning it up isn't a simple solution. Is there some kind of chemical you can spray on the poop to make it deteriorate or something? How can I get rid of this poop?How do you get rid of rabbit poop in grass?
In my yard, the wild bunnies leave neat little piles. Surprisingly LARGE piles, but piles nonetheless. I just rake over them so they fall in between the grass blades. Bunny poo is the best fertilizer! I know the dogs find it tasty (gross!), but use it to your advantage!How do you get rid of rabbit poop in grass?
i have a rabbit ina cage on my porch i put this stuff in the bottom of her cage and she doesn't like pooping there she moves it and poop's in the corner it is call


aspon bedding sprinkle it around they won't like it or you could put a fence up so the rabbit's don't get in good luck

Report Abuse



lalala

Report Abuse



u pick up the poop and throw it away, dumb assss

Report Abuse



Spray it with a water hose, it will break down pretty fast and feed the lawn
Get a sprayer for your water hose and wash them back to liquid.Spray the dog when she gets near them and she will stop....
I know this may sound ridiculous but what about using a shop-vac to vacuum those bunny poos up?! Quick and easy!
I'm not being funny, but it's probably easier to get rid of the rabbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment