Friday, January 22, 2010

How do I stop my pet rabbit from playing with matches?

I'm very worried that he might hurt himself. What makes things more dangerous is the fact that he shares a hutch with my guinnea pig (who happens to have a bad habit of drinking meths). Would safety matches be a better option and why do people keep asking such stupid questions?How do I stop my pet rabbit from playing with matches?
I agree with Caroline, give the matches to the dog to look after. Much more responsible.





Hey, I am surprised they dont put that on the side of the packet. Keep out of reach of children and rabbits. But its ok to give to the dog unless its drunk.How do I stop my pet rabbit from playing with matches?
dunno bout ur pets but u need to ease up on the glue
Both your pets are on a slippery slope. A pathway to destruction! And if you let them my friend, they will drag you down with them. I suggest you quit hanging around with this peer group and find another or you will find yourself at the end of a long rope.
take them away and make your rabitt stay in its cadge with only food and water MO MATCHES!
I know this is a joke question but I do have to say.... if you do indeed have a rabbit and guinea pig together - separate them NOW, please. http://www.guineapigcages.com/rabbits.ht鈥?/a>
Why don't you just hide the matches - perhaps your cat or dog could look after them? Then, if your guinea pig has the meths they should all be safe. Hide the lighter too - just in case!
Those two guys could get a fire eating act going.


Just think of the peanuts piggy would get and the lettuce


the bunny would have ? all three of you could be rolling in clover.
blindfold the cat
Stop drinking the meths and it will all go away.
no..give them a lighter





great minds think alike lorraine............what you doing tonight
get the drunkard out of there and give the arsonist an asbo. but make sure he knows it is not a good thing.
get him in a pie
Any kind of flame is dangerous around meths. I mean,,what kind of hole would your rabbit be in if the hutch burns down? Confiscate the items and threaten them with a barbecue.
i tink u can stop it by using d matches to burn a bit of its tail dat will teach him/her not to play wit fire.
ok let them get on with it there b nice %26amp; warm
My rabbit prefers to use my gas lighter as he enjoys getting high on the fumes.
Oh dear I know how you feel. Well I just kept telling my rabbit ';stew'; and guinnea ';pie'; - luckily they saw sense and now enjoy bungy jumping and being fired out of a cannon.


I know what you mean also about stupid questions like ';how long does it take to fly to Austraila';......duhh we all know no matter what kind of drugs ya take ...humans can't and never will be able to fly.....get over it.
you need to stress to both of them matches and meths dont mix..stop both of their pocket money for a while so they cant buy matches or meths..
dust a number with sulfur. they dont like odor
Much easier to get him a lighter - stop you worrying so much!
I think your next pet should be a stuffed animal...but I have a feeling you will also have trouble handling that responsibility
let him burn your house down then you wont ask stupid questions
That ereminded me about th two flys playing a football match in a saucer. One said to the other ';I'm in the cup tomorrow';.
for one, hide the matches and stop the meth. as for two, we all need some crazy questions every now and then to keep us livin'! lol
Get him a lighter!
why are you giving your rabbit matches???











are you MAD??





Please post you address and the men in white coats will come and collect you
lol -take all there toys away from them till they can be good - if that doesn't work spank there little butts !!


And as for asking stupid questions - well someone has to so we can have some fun
Give it a child-proof lighter. I don't know why people ask dumb questions...Ask yourself.
Matches, lighter far too wimpy. BLOWTORCH of course! On the serious side, separate rabbit and guinea and get them neutered partners of their own kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment