Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rabbit!!!!?

My rabbit just died, I feel like getting another one. My rabbit, Bella, died from a heart attack. I'm all alone in my house and i feel weird not having her there. Should i adopt another one, or would that be offensive to Bella?Rabbit!!!!?
I'm sorry about Bella. I think you should get another rabbit, if they have any at the SPCA you should get one if they don't go to the pet shop. If your going to be home alone for a while I suggest you wrap up Bella in a towl and put her in the freezer, we left my rat out for a while after he died and the house smelled for a few days (we had to wait for the ground to thaw so we could burry him). PS I got my new rats three weeks after Benji died (would have been earlier but they didn't have any at the pet shop)Rabbit!!!!?
Rabbits rarely die from heart attacks. What many people refer to as heart attacks regarding their rabbits is actually the result of the rabbit running around the pen scared then running into the side of the cage and breaking its spinal chord.





I'm sorry about your rabbit dying, but it might be a good idea to learn a little more about rabbits first. Talk to some people that show rabbits and learn some about rabbits. Or read the book ';Rabbit Production'; by Peter R. Cheeke. It gives some good info on rabbits. Or if you are 4-H age, join a local 4-H rabbit club and learn from other 4-Hers in your area.
awh. im sorry about bella. of course you should get another rabbit!!! bella would probably understand that you are lonely now so you need someone to keep you company. good luck!
Awe thats so cute that you feel that way and I'm sorry for your loss but no it would be absolutely positively fine.





Good Luck~ :):):)
No it would not be offensive to Bella, if you want another rabbit you should get one
You should get another one, Bella would ant you to be happy :)
Well its not like your replacing her or anything. I would get one :) Sorry for your loss aswell x

No comments:

Post a Comment