Monday, January 18, 2010

How can I help my rabbit get over the loss of his companion?

My two rabbits got out of their pen early this morning - we found only one of them, Thumper, and believe the other, Snowdrop was attacked by a cat or fox. Thumper is missing Snowdrop terribly and is off his food. How can I help him get over losing his companion?How can I help my rabbit get over the loss of his companion?
Get him another rabbit friend. Maybe let him loose more in ur garden, let him explore and feel more free 2. Maybe stroke and give the rabbit attention 2. And fresh veggies!!How can I help my rabbit get over the loss of his companion?
well u could give him a lot of attention or u could buy him another companion and then have them get used to each other and then they would be fine together
Take him on a night out, maybe a little rabbit lap dancing club or pay a female rabbit to give him one..


Should perk the little fella up a bit...
I would suggest getting a guinea pig, they are great companions for rabbits. If you get another rabbit there may be problems, but this is not the way with guinea pigs.
Get another lady for him...





It would be a fox if anything, a rabbit believe it or not is very capable of killing a cat with one kick of its hinde legs.
Well to help with your rabbit's loss, take him through steps of getting over his loss.Like paying attention to him more. Maybe introduce him to a new friend. then start giving his favorite foods that might help. Sorry about your rabbit.
The same thing happened to me some time ago.


Rabbits adapt to changes almost at once and enjoy their own company,carry on as normal.
  • dermalogica
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment