Sunday, January 24, 2010

How long does it take for a bunny rabbit to reach their full size?

I've had my bunny since Easter and she was about 6 months old then.





I was wondering if she is at her full size now? Because I like the size that she is at now and I just want to know if she will get any bigger.





If you don't think she's done growing, how much longer will it be before she reaches her full size?





Thanks.How long does it take for a bunny rabbit to reach their full size?
Well i have a bunny. She is probably like 6 years old now. They usually reach their full height at about a year old.How long does it take for a bunny rabbit to reach their full size?
I asked my vet this when I took my male to be neutered and it's a teaching hospital so he asked around in the exotics department for me and came back with ';it depends on the breed.'; Apparently they grow quickly to start and can keep growing really sloooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwly the rest of their natural lives, which is about a dozen years. :0)
i have two. it took about 8-10 months to get to their size they are now. They can get fatter though. just not much longer.
  • natural cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment