Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I clean stained fur on my rabbit?

I had a neighbor what my rabbit while I was out of town. While I was gone he started to pee on the floor rather than in his box and his white fur is really badly stained dark yellow. I gave him two bathes today and I can鈥檛 get his bunny butt clean. Any suggestions how I can get the stains out? Oh yea, he went back to using his box, I guess he was just mad about me being away.How do I clean stained fur on my rabbit?
Rather than fill your bunnies hair with chemicals, bursh it out a couple times a day to help speed the sheding process. You can also use an old tooth brush and LIGHTLY dab in baking soda and brush the area. REMEMBER TO RINSE!How do I clean stained fur on my rabbit?
Is his hair relatively long or short? You could use a pair of shaving shears (just be careful!!) Or if you wait, he will eventually shed his fur. The yellow will go away over time that way. Don't worry!
tay zonday recommends


Chocolate Rain!!!


In the Tub


With brush and some Champagne


Chocolate Rain!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment