Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What do you call a male rabbit that is used for breeding?

When you are breeding rabbits, what do you call a male rabbit that you use for breeding? As a horse is called a stallion, I mean. Which would be the proper way? If there isn't any, which term can I use that is used widely for animals? In spanish, you say ';semental';, but I am not sure about the right way to say it in english. Thanks a lot!What do you call a male rabbit that is used for breeding?
A male rabbit is called a buck. A female rabbit is a doe. A baby rabbit is a kit.What do you call a male rabbit that is used for breeding?
Well, I know that male rabbits are called bucks, but I'm not sure if that is just fertile male rabbits or both fertile and sterile male rabbits.
Buck
Pimp bunny =D
Horny Bunny ???

No comments:

Post a Comment