Sunday, January 24, 2010

How to convince my mom to get a rabbit sooner?

We went to the humane society to look and she said in a couple weeks to ask her again. I was really good with the rabbits and I know we don't have a problem with them and our family can handle it. Any tips for getting it sooner?How to convince my mom to get a rabbit sooner?
Bring her some Rabbit cook book recipes :)








but really,


show yourself a responsible person. do some chores or something. Make sure your rooms clean, whatever... if you have any other pets start taking care of themHow to convince my mom to get a rabbit sooner?
I think that you should start doing things around the house for them. then casually bring up pets. tell them that you can take care of the pet and maybe even get a friend to lend you there pet to show your parents. hope this helps.
here is a link about convincing parents to get you a pet


http://gomestic.com/pets/convincing-your鈥?/a>





hopefully it will help you

No comments:

Post a Comment