Monday, January 18, 2010

How do you train a rabbit to go to the bathroom in a litterbox?

I read on the internet you can train a rabbit to go in a litterbox.


I'm thinking about getting a rabbit so can someone tell me how to train them?How do you train a rabbit to go to the bathroom in a litterbox?
There are many good sites on caring for rabbits. I've suggested a few below. Litter training isn't hard if you're consistent. They usually like to go in corners. Note which corner/s they like to go in and place the litter box/es there. They normally get the hint as they are VERY clean animals. Good Luck.How do you train a rabbit to go to the bathroom in a litterbox?
Spaying and Neutering helps A LOT

Report Abuse



It was really easy to train my rabbits, we put some of their poo in the litter box and they went right to it. The only place they ever have 'accidents' is in front of their food bowl, and I can't quite figure that one out.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment