Monday, January 18, 2010

How do I stop my rabbit from eating my carpet?

When my rabbit is out running around my room she snacks on my carpet. How do I stop her from doing it. I bring her food bowl, hay, and water out wit her so she can't be very hungry.


Any advice will be very helpfulHow do I stop my rabbit from eating my carpet?
I'd give your rabbit some type of wood or salt block to chew, because rabbits have to constantly wear down their teeth to keep them from getting too long. Also, There is a (non-harmful) chemcal that you can spray on your carpet to make it taste horrible so your rabbit doesn't chew on it.How do I stop my rabbit from eating my carpet?
Well when my rabbit did that I bought it a chew stick (cheapist at petco and better)and when it chewed the carpet I gave it the chew stick that till him/he dosnt chew the carpet any more ps it will take a while
Rabbits need to constantly wear down their teeth





Normal as each animal has a favorite item -- keep an eye on electrical cords.
Get them a cage and some chewing sticks.LOTS of chewing sticks.
umm feed it food and dont let it starve
  • dermalogica
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment