Saturday, January 16, 2010

Are there any good rabbit breeders in the bay area?

I'm planning on buying a rabbit and I'd like to know if there are any good rabbit breeders in teh bay area and if they have a website. I'm jus tlooking for a small rabbit too.Are there any good rabbit breeders in the bay area?
Go to the local humane shelter. I know that the Marin County


SPCA always has bunnies up for adoption. Plus there is a


bunny rescue in the Bay Area, I think its called the Bunny


Connection (or maybe its the Rabbit Connection.) Its better to adopt than go to a breeder, too many people buy their kid a bunny and then it ends up in a


shelter, so go there first.Are there any good rabbit breeders in the bay area?
roaringrabbits.com, thats me :) lionheads are what i breed, i'm about an hour and a half away from the bay

No comments:

Post a Comment