Saturday, January 16, 2010

How do I get rabbit urine off the carpet so it doesn't stain?

I have tried water with washing up liquid, soaps etc and this all leaves stains. Even carpet stain remover hasn't worked!How do I get rabbit urine off the carpet so it doesn't stain?
Try white vinegar, rabbit breeders use it to get stains out of rabbits. You might also try putting a little corn start on the spot to help draw the stain out.How do I get rabbit urine off the carpet so it doesn't stain?
I agree with the vinegar. I use it all the time as a professional carpet cleaner. soak the spot let sit 10-15 min. then use a wet/dry vac to extract. reapet if needed. The vinegar smell will go away eventually.


http://www.SpeedkleenCarpetCleaners.com

Report Abuse



Now that you've thrown all the chemicals on it, you may be sunk. Always start with blotting and plain water. Then move on to the enzyme cleaners especially made for urine. That should be enough. Try the enzymen cleaner now, it might work. Otherwise you can cut a patch from underneath, say a sofa, and exchange the clean piece for the stained. Use carpet tape to get the pieces back in place. If pro carpet people can piece carpets with tape, of course you can patch with tape.
Not sure where you live but if your in Canada get yourself to Canadian Tire and find Folex. It gets the stains out of carpets %26amp; upholstery.I found out about it when I started running a daycare in my home. it removed all the stains associated with toddlers potty training.





Good Luck!
  • dermalogica
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment