Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What should I get my rabbit for christmas?

I would like to give my rabbit a christmas stocking, any suggestions as to what she might like?What should I get my rabbit for christmas?
One of those rabbit tubes - like a toilet roll but big enough for a rabbit to get inside.


A hay rack for her hutch


Her favourite treats


A new mineral stone


A presonalise food bowl


A new water bottle


A lead so you can take her for walks in the garden


Some rabbit shampoo so you can give her a bath


New toenail clippers


A giant hamster ball or wheel


Wooden nibble sticks


Toy Loofahs


A nest/tent for his cageWhat should I get my rabbit for christmas?
get her a guinee pig to play with
A male friend!
A pie tin
Chew toys, things that make noise when nosed around or flung, and cardboard boxes - always a big hit with my lot!
toast
';A Hare Piece';?
A big pot!
what about an ipod nano so that she can hear her favorite tunes
again..... a dog
lol...give her a boy friend.
a white wabbit to play with
a male rabbit..................
Well it shouldn't be something more expensive than what you'll get your cat, otherwise she could become jealous.
a nice bed food a comfy place
carrots of cause.
A rabbit tunnel im sure he will love it, my rabbit never leaves it alone.
Pet Shops will probably have stockings for Rabbits also places like Tescos Superstores.
Awe..I have a bunny, too. He loves these treats called yogurt dips, they are yogurt-covered nuts or seeds or something. He also likes the treats that you hang on the side of the cage that are sesame seeds and stuff all ';glued'; to a stick with honey. And he has some lttle toys that he plays with. They are beanie babies, the little ones that McDonalds used to give away, but he carries them around like they are his babies.


He also loves carrots, celery, and apples, but not too many at once.
......freedom........
a babies arm holding an apple and a swizzle stick,i'll take a lambourghinni
Give her some carrots and lettuce. If you can handle it, you could possibly give her a friend rabbit. Decorate her cage. Maybe put small stockings on it, and decorate with red and green. This is just an idea, I've never had a rabbit before.
A diamond-encrusted carrot holder.
Love and Affection, Combined with food as a bonus.
Obvious carrots
plenty of bugs bunny cartoons, carrots, and a soft fluffy blanket to snuggle on.
carrots would be best.
a nice new hutch


you can get rabbit treats at the pet shop.


loads of dandelion leaves (ive never seen a rabbit that doesnt like them)


some fresh grass to eat
Hello, my name is sarah i'm from germany. im 13 years old and go to the gymnasium. Sorry i can't answer your question. But maybe you can write some e-mails with me. if i dont do something right please say it to me.





Thanks Sarah
7 pints of lager and a kebab
A BULLET IN THE HEAD. No, joke, a carrot?

No comments:

Post a Comment