Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How old does a male rabbit need to be to get fixed?

When I say fixed, I mean neutered. And at what age to they usually start spraying or peeing everywhere?





=)How old does a male rabbit need to be to get fixed?
I put in pet rabbit and got lots sites, rescue and humane society. All said to have it done as they breed fast and to help attitudes but I didnt find when. Call your local Hum Soc or vet and ask. Im sure its near time. Good luck, sites are good for other information also,,good reading. ALSO you may enjoy geting a book from library . *mamatxHow old does a male rabbit need to be to get fixed?
Why neuter him it does not stop him from peeing everywhere you have to litter box train him its REALLY easy go to www.freewebs.com/egrabbitrescue on the rabbit care link it tells you





It can cause problems if you neuter him!!!!
Thanks for asking the question..I need to know too.. And I think I should get mine fixed soon because he is like.. 11 months I think, and he pees like there's no freaking tomorrow, I swear. I changed the newspaper under the cage like every day/every other day sometimes and it's like a freaking pool. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment