Saturday, January 16, 2010

My rabbit is going blind is there anything I can do besides a surgery?

First one of my rabbits eyes went blind and now the other one is, is the anying I can do besides surgery.My rabbit is going blind is there anything I can do besides a surgery?
Sorry to tell you but there is no surgery for a rabbit that goes blind. As long as he is not in pain or suffering he will adapt to his disability. Just do not let him outside by himslef as he will be easy prey for any predator that comes through.





I have a rabbit that has lost his sight and he is doing quite well.My rabbit is going blind is there anything I can do besides a surgery?
well.. that is very sad. you must definitelly make changes to your rabbits enclosure - like when you clean it, always put everything back in the same place so they will know it. Also, it would be great to get a companion for them. This is REALLY important, so that they will not feel scared in the dark all alone. You have to do this now so they will get used to they while they can still see.





I do not think there is anything you can do except surgery. But good luck.
Take it to the vet you could probly get some drops to put in there eyes to stop it. they probley have a desiese. Good luck
=O Oh my gosh!


Thats terrible! ...How do you know this 1st of all though?


Did you consult a vet? If thats not availble try going 2 a pet store, and just asking one of the employees.

No comments:

Post a Comment