Saturday, January 16, 2010

Can I keep a rabbit and chickens together in a same outside enclosure?

I have a pet rabbit that I let run around in the backyard during the day. I am wondering if I start keeping a couple of chickens, whether I can keep them in a same enclosure.Can I keep a rabbit and chickens together in a same outside enclosure?
yes you sure can,mine seem to enjoy eachothers company. If you just let you rabbit run the back yard,just let your chickens too,they are amazing little gardener's. I let my 11 freerange they make no mess,and if by change they poop on the step,just stray if off with the hose. MY GRASS LOVES IT! all the grass by my step and walk way,still green and lush,as the other grass in now going to sleep. anyways don't bother enclosing them. Just make sure you put your hens to bed at night,and in about 3 days they go 'home' on their own.Can I keep a rabbit and chickens together in a same outside enclosure?
I'm sure the rabbit will enjoy running around in chicken poop???????????? THINK
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment