Monday, January 18, 2010

How do I send my rabbit to a different state?

I am trying to send my rabbit from CA to MD. The airline I am flying on does not allow rabbits. Is there any form of mail, or another way to send him? Thanks.How do I send my rabbit to a different state?
um sorry to say this, but i think you might have to personally drive the rabbit. you have to think, the rabbit would be in a box....for at least 3 days.......at the very least 3 days. and the stress of going to mail? it would die of a heart attack. rabbits are not good with handling stress. and they are prone to heat stroke too, so if it gets overly hot...bye bye bunny.How do I send my rabbit to a different state?
I think it's best that you drive him. Flying can be overly traumatic for a rabbit if you put him on a plain. There are dogs barking and it gets really hot in there! You wouldn't want to get your cage back at the airport and discover that your bunny is dead =(
e-mail, just upload it as an attatchment.
medieval catapult





note: do not attempt.
well u can drive.
  • dermalogica
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment