Saturday, January 16, 2010

Are Roger Rabbit, yogiraj and Ihatelibs examples of this effeminate subculture which I referred to earlier?

Yes.Roger Rabbit, yogiraj and Ihatelibs ARE examples of this effeminate subculture which I referred to earlier.





Ihatelibs 'asks nothing from anyone'. I am not surprised! Who's going to give this closet shirt lifter anything? I that respect I suppose Ihatelibs may have a certain amount of intelligence.


At least he (Ihatelibs) knows when people hate him!


Are Roger Rabbit, yogiraj and Ihatelibs examples of this effeminate subculture which I referred to earlier?
This is the GLBT department,


you're looking for the nerd department.Are Roger Rabbit, yogiraj and Ihatelibs examples of this effeminate subculture which I referred to earlier?
no, i think they are not at this time.
  • dermalogica
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment