Monday, January 18, 2010

Where do you get your rabbit food from?

My last two rabbits died when I got my food from petsmart. The food was tested positive for mycotoxin poisoning which is a type of mold and both of my bunnies bled to deah. I'm getting a new rabbit tommorrow and need to know what type of food to get so that this doesn't happen again. I was thinking that I should get manopro which is a type of food from tractor supply. I was planning on getting a 25 lbs bag but if any one knows any quality rabbit food then that would be helpful. Thanx!Where do you get your rabbit food from?
I would highly recommend Blue Seal Show Hutch Delux, but it only comes in 50 lbs. If where you live doesn't sell Blue Seal, you can always try to find Bunny-16 near your local pet store or online. That's just my opinion. I used to feed my bunny both Bunny-16 and Blue Seal and when I took it to the vet, he'd always say he was a healthy bunny and it made me proud. My bunny died, though...Where do you get your rabbit food from?
Hey! Aw, I am so happy you got your new bunny. I hope everything turns out okay! Kona, Maui, and Malabu are all wonderful names and you have a creative mind!





-Good Luck!

Report Abuse



The rabbit food store? http://rabbitfoodstore.com

Report Abuse



try a feed mill, like the ones that have horse feed and the like. Rabbit food comes cheap there, and is usually safe, ask the farmers.
What brand of food did you get?


One of the best quality is Oxbow. It's good for both the hay (which rabbits need unlimited amounts for) and pellets (timothy based ones, not alfalfa.


http://www.oxbowhay.com/index.sp?page=in鈥?/a>
I see it everywhere when I get my guniea pig food. I usually get my guinea pig food at a grocery store or at Target. It is cheaper there.
  • dermalogica
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment