Saturday, January 16, 2010

What happens if a rabbit eats a piece of paper that was stuck to an apple?

My rabbit was eating half of an apple and i forgot to take of the sticker that they put on the apple and i am worried that he is going to die. Will he die or not?What happens if a rabbit eats a piece of paper that was stuck to an apple?
Nah dont worry, the plastic dissolves quickly and it has weak adherance so it wont stick onto anything. Also im assuming your bunny cant open his/her mouth 3inches up and 2inches across so it took small bites of the sticker, it will just digest it and be fine. Poke the bunny for me.What happens if a rabbit eats a piece of paper that was stuck to an apple?
if he does then you could have rabbit and apple pie together.
your question put a smile on my face :)





It is nice to see you love your rabbit so much.. don't worry i have rabbits too and they eat paper all the time.. no problem..
no
he will probablly be just fine, my vet accuttly told me to give my rabbits Niki and Rosie toilit paper rolls and paper ideams and my vet also say it's just fine for rabbit's to have paper, just not way to much. I am sure your furry friend will be ok. Believe me I under stand, one of my 2 bunnies, Niki is blind! Bunnys can be tough but us rabbit owners love them though it all, their our babys! BUNNY LOVE!!!!!!! give your bunny 3 kisses for me, one from me, one from NIKI and one from ROSIE, it's good luck!!!!!!!!!!
paper is made out of wood, rabbits eat wood so it can not hurt them
No. The paper will either be digested or pass through undigested and come out the other end.
nothing the rabbit will be fine don't worry!!
it will probably go through him OK
I would imagine he will be fine, but I would monitor him for a couple of days to make sure that he is behaving normally.





Also if you are giving him half an apple do you remove the stork and core? Apple pips are poisonous to rabbits and can make him ill.





Please make sure you only give him the apple fruit. Or apple leaves and branches are a tasty treat.
nothing at all exept for turning into poop
no don't worry. when we kept rabbits they were for ever chewing the shreaded paper we put in the cage for them. what goes in will come out.
no he wont die the paper will do no harm
No he won't die. My rabbit has shredded paper in her bedroom and regularly eats a lot if it.
No your rabbit will not die. During idle moments they will even chew on the hutch bedding and come to no harm. Your rabbit is very fortunate to have an owner who worries so much about its welfare.
If he ate the apple..NO. If he ate the paper..NO. If he ate the paper and the apple..NO. Happy?
drown it
No - he's probably eaten worse things. It will just go through his system and come out the other end when he goes to the toilet. Dont worry.
  • dermalogica
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment