Monday, January 18, 2010

How Could I Get My Rabbit To Not Eat My Guinea Pigs Ear?

I have a rabbit and it always eats my guinea pigs ear when it can, I think it might taste nice. Im not going to try it as i am a vegeterian and i wouldnt let anyone try it. Any help please?How Could I Get My Rabbit To Not Eat My Guinea Pigs Ear?
Get someone to chew the rabbits ear and see if he likes it.How Could I Get My Rabbit To Not Eat My Guinea Pigs Ear?
is it a were-rabbit? like on wallace and gromit
You should NEVER house a rabbit with a guinea pig, everybody knows that. Rabbits are far too aggressive and will beat the crap out of guinea pigs. Seperate them immediately. ALso, your rabbit should not be kept in a cage all day, they need free run of the house. And, rabbits should be spayed and neutered. Fixed bunnies make better pets, are less destructive, use the litterbox better, and live longer than bunnies that are not fixed. You need to make an appt. and talk with your vet. He could have told you not to put them together in the first place!
knit it a very small balaclava or get it a vsmall crash helmet. Failing that you need to seperate them rabbits bully guinea pigs
if they dont get along you must seperate them, biting the ear is a sign that the bunny does not like the guinea pig.
Put hot chilli sauce on your guinea pigs ear, it will burn your rabbits mouth so it won't like the taste anymore.
Spray a little Fly-Go or similar product on the ear, can't do harm, it does not taste nice and the rabbit should get the message ?
Rabbits and Guinea Pigs are not as compatible as people think and rabbits often bully the guinea pigs best thing to do is separate them your rabbit is not doing this because he likes the taste..
seperate them!!
factmonster.com
i had the same problem, i would separte them.





my rabbit only did it once then she left the guniea pig alone.





but if is in an on goiing thing i would separte them for the safety of the guniea pig, that must hurt him when he get is ear bitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment