Monday, January 18, 2010

How can I keep my rabbit from rubbing fur off of his ears?

Nobody could tell me before.








There are small patches near the tips of his ears from excess grooming. I think he's pulling them down over his face and licking them bald.





He gets his free roam time, atleast an hour every day. Up to nine if he opens his own cage when nobody's home.. I don't see why he's doing it.How can I keep my rabbit from rubbing fur off of his ears?
well the iching might be due to an ear infection that he might have. is he also tilting his head alot? cuz then the is a major sign of an ear infection. If it does in fact turn out to be this then you can easily buy ear infection medication at a petstore to help him with the ear ache. and you can also give him some treats like carrots to keep him to not think of his ear...hope i helped and i hope ur lil bunny gets some hair back and stops the iching : )How can I keep my rabbit from rubbing fur off of his ears?
http://www.gomestic.com/Pets/Usual-Pets-鈥?/a>





your bunny probably needs more veges.. lack of this causes itching and hair loss...

No comments:

Post a Comment