Friday, May 14, 2010

Why does my rabbit speak in an english accent when she was born and raised in United States?

I don't understand why that is.Why does my rabbit speak in an english accent when she was born and raised in United States?
The accent is hereditary.Why does my rabbit speak in an english accent when she was born and raised in United States?
rabbits don't talk... try to get some psychiatric help. Sorry; I'm an idiot; and I just don't understand this question. Someone please explain it to me?
It's because she sneaks out and watches British soap operas when you're not watching. She tells me she is a big fan of Coronation Street.
Madonna has the same problem. I assume your rabbit married a british movie director.
because she has multiple personality disorder and thinks she is really english. Is she an English lop?
Hmm... I'd chalk it up to a severe psychotic episode.
huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment