Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why does my rabbit hide under the toilet?

Everytime I let my rabbit out of his cage to run around he BOLTS for the bathroom and lays behind the toilet, right under the tank. He never used to do it before; it's a new thing.Why does my rabbit hide under the toilet?
Rabbits are always looking for new hiding places; my bunny does the same thing when we're in the bathroom. It allows him to observe all the action from a quiet, semi-sheltered place. It probably feels similiar to a tunnel in a burrow.Why does my rabbit hide under the toilet?
I don't know where you are from. But I think your rabbit might sense that some natural disaster is going to happen. This usually happen to animals. Be carefull.
HMMMMM, why don't you just ask the rabbit...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment