Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How can I help me sister get a pet rabbit?

My sister really wants a pet rabbit more than anything, and I really want to help her get one!How can I help me sister get a pet rabbit?
save up money by doing a car wash, lemonade stand etc. but first get the money then convince your parents into saying yes by telling them youll clean the cage do extra store's for a week, be good to you re sis (no fighting) etc.and look in your phone book for a pet store near you and call and ask if they have any rabbits and how much, check the newspaper, ask around check google and type in rabbits for sale, and try and catch a wild rabbit (it is possible because i caught a rabbit) hopes this helps, good luckHow can I help me sister get a pet rabbit?
if u already got the ok from ur parents and have the money. check the classifieds in the paper or go on the internet.heres a good website. this should give u an idea of which breeds u think u like.
check the classifieds in the paper
  • baby sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment