Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How do I take care of a newborn rabbit that stays outdoors?

I have 3 rabbits that live inside the same cage. The cage is a large with 2 rooms. My rabbit had 5 babies this morning and 4 died. So what do I need to keep the other rabbit alive? It lives outdoors with 3 grown female rabbits. I will surely appreciate any answers. I do not have any kind of kitten milk. Thanks for your answers.How do I take care of a newborn rabbit that stays outdoors?
Mother %26amp; baby do need to come inside. Not to sound like the harbinger of doom, but if the others didn't make it, please try not to be too upset if the last one passes on, too. But if you can set up quarters indoors for a couple of months, the mother will take it from there. You also need to find out which of the other 2 is the daddy, %26amp; either have him neutered, or have mother bunny spayed, or seperate them permanently. I wholly agree w/ the other person that answered, please bring everybody inside. Not to sound pushy or rude, but what's the point of having bunnies if they're stuck outside %26amp; can't play w/ you for an hour or so every day? Do they have any interaction w/ you other then getting their dietary needs met every day, %26amp; their hay changed? I only have their best interests at heart. I do hope the little one makes it! Baby bunnies (especially 3-4 weeks old) are THE cutest things on earth!!How do I take care of a newborn rabbit that stays outdoors?
Now that you are bringing your rabbits indoors here is a page that may help you trememdously.


http://www.rabbit.org/

Report Abuse



Best of luck w/ your brood. If I can be of any other bunny-type help in the future please don't hesitate to contact me, Lady3kgt@Yahoo.com. I bet you're going to love having your furry little friends so much nearer to you! : D

Report Abuse



its best to have the bunnies live inside, wherer they wont come into contact with wild animals that could be carrying diseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment