Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How old is to old to start hunting a rabbit dog?

I just wanted to know.


You see I have six rabbit dogs. Which are obviously beagles. One of them is about 5 years old. But I still hunt her. At what age should I stop hunting her?


I mean I don't want to push her to hard at all! I want to stop hunting her before she gets to old though.How old is to old to start hunting a rabbit dog?
* Mine was still hunting and chasing Cottontail Rabbits when he was Seventeen (17*) years old, like he was only Two (2*) years old.* I kid you not.* He died that year while he was chasing a Cottontail Rabbit, a Driver of a car struck and Killed him, but never even tried not to hit him, or stop after he did kill him.* Everybody in the Family cried that day.* There are no cars in Dog Heaven so he's happier there chasing them rabbits.*How old is to old to start hunting a rabbit dog?
She will tell you that... I promise you. I had the same dilemma and someone told me that and they were right... several times over the years. Good Luck GREAT question.
3 or under
  • natural cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment