Friday, May 14, 2010

Pet sitting a rabbit over the thanksgiving holidays, how much should I charge?

Its one rabbit, and they brought it over here for me to look after, play with, clean cage, and feed. It will be for about four or five days, how much should I charge? (Best answer will be chosen)Pet sitting a rabbit over the thanksgiving holidays, how much should I charge?
I say 20 bucks if you are going to be cleaing the cage and playing with it. That takes a bit of time. And thats very nice of you.Pet sitting a rabbit over the thanksgiving holidays, how much should I charge?
I pay $10 per day for some one to come in and feed / water my rabbits
Like 5 or 6 bucks a day. Plus any items you have to buy for it.
It really depends on how much maintenence there is. If you're having fun, why charge a lot!





I think 10-20 dollars is reasonable!
20 bucks


Rabbits are pretty high maintenance, if this one is anything like my bun bun.





Definitely not anymore that 20 dollars, all together. Its a rabbit, you dont take it out side and you will have to clean his cage...the maximum of 2 times.
5-10 dollars a day i would think...
nothing ..enjoy the experiance of fuzzy bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment