Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How long did it take to litter train your rabbit?

How old were there, gender, spayed or neutered? I have been trying to litter train my two 4 month old girls and its not working at all. They'll get spayed soon.How long did it take to litter train your rabbit?
I have a male unneutered lionhead rabbit. It did not take long at all although he did get a little confused after a month. I made sure to put the litter box in the corner he was using to go to the bathroom. But, as I said, after a month he was using another corner! I did some reading and figured out the litter box I was using was too small. I bought a bigger litter box and filled one end with the litter and the other with Timothy Hay and now all is well! With having two rabbits using one litter box you may want to consider this!How long did it take to litter train your rabbit?
It took my boy un-neutered about 4 weeks. I just moved his litter box to whereever he went and put the soiled bedding in it and eventually, he just picked a corner. I read somewhere that it's really hard to train them before they are 4 months old. Good luck!
mine toke a week both girls not spayed 1 year i just put a litter tray in their cage and they go in that so much easier now

No comments:

Post a Comment